Job Search / detail
Job Ref : SJW/MM07
Type : Temporary
Salary : 10.04 per hour + overtime potential
Job Description :
Margaret Hodge are currently recruiting for On-Site Supervisors for an internationally recognised company to work at their Grangemouth operation.
As a Supervisor you will be working with teams of Jetting Operatives and General Labourers.
Successful applicants will need Site Safety passport, right to work in the UK, experience in one of the tasks outlined below or be working towards accreditation.
Our client is particularly interested in candidates that have Emergency Response Team or First Aid qualifications
Supervisors will be supporting teams carrying out the following tasks:
- Cleaning interiors of boilers, storage tanks, industrial processing tanks, kilns and refrigerator railroad cars to remove emulsion and incrustations.
- Scrape and scrub walls, using detergents, solvents, scrapers, and brushes to remove incrustations, scale, or deposits of coke or catalyst.
- Sweeping up debris and shovelling sludge into buckets or wheelbarrows or down chutes.
- Removing chemical residues and other liquids from tank bottoms with squeegees or pump and suction hoses.
- May dry tanks with wood shavings or portable air-drying equipment
- May test gas content of tanks
- Adding specified chemicals to industrial tanks to maintain and replenish tank processing solutions.
- You may also be designated according to type of tank cleaned as Acid-Tank Cleaner; Boiler Cleaner; Plating-Tank Cleaner; Tank-Car Cleaner
These opportunities will run for an indefinite period and will become permanent for the right candiates.
Suitably experienced candidates will be offered a contract with immediate effect provided they meet the requirements.
The role involves using a high pressure jet washer within a confined space.
Candidates must have:
- CCNSG Site Safety Passport
- Confined Spaces Certificate
- ERT and First Aid certification are also preferable
Various shifts available â€“ flexibility from candidates is essential as there will be many shifts to cover with overtime opportunities.
Please note that due to the high volume of response to job vacancies, we regret that we are unable to respond to every applicant individually. Only candidates who meet the specified criteria will be considered for this role.
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with over 30 years of experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment in Scotland. Margaret Hodge Recruitment provides the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment, and an Employment Business for temporary work.
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community
Closing Date :
Contact Information :
Name : Martin Murphy
Phone : 01355 241040
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org